mardi 5 janvier 2010

Well, you wanna know what? I'm listening too. Stop to say that this one is and will always be your favorite.Why not me? Why not? Please,be gentle. You told me to don't be so mad with the comments. I'm listening too. This person is listening with me. But you're not listening. We don't need to be like this. Take your pen,write me a letter,who tell me to be nice,but not gentle. Don't tell those bad memories. He will tell it to everyone,everyone will know, and your tears will fall like the snow in december. I'm listening too. But are you? Maybe I'll say it. Maybe to everyone. No... That would be mad. Not mad with the comments. Drinking,drinking,drinking, come back, to me, I say............ I'm listening too. What? No you don't. Do you want to buy the look of my abuse? Or use my blood for color your perfume? Not bad comments. I'm listening too. With those girls,with black eyes. I'm nice, not gentle. Take your pencil,this time. Write me a letter, and write that I'm not your baby, and that YOU really like it and that you're not gentle, you're not nice. I really hate it,baby. You will listen too, maybe. I write you a letter,with a red pen. I write : I already fight you. You loose the battle. Don't try to fight me. You're already loosing. Not mad comments. I know that's not nice, but not even gentle. I'm listening too. But are you? The girl with the tears do. Well, you wanna know what? This is MY life. I don't need you. All girls are listening but write me a letter, and write that you're not listening too. I'm listening too. Be gentle in your letter, not nice.
You can write mad comments, but even be gentle. I'm listening too.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire