mardi 5 janvier 2010

Girl Soldier

There was this woman
Who had an husband
Who always asked to this woman
to clean the house
He thought we was in 1930
or what??
She said "Now, I leave that fuckin' house,
who remind me bad memories"
Hey man, relax, I don't wanna start a fight
I just stand up for my rights
She will use her passion
for start a revolution
She will write a Fanzine
called "I don't like to clean"
Everybody thought that she would die
as a Girl Soldier
And now, that old husband ask
"Oh, baby, why don't you talk to me?"
"Oh, baby, why don't you live with me?"
and she said " I want you to stop to
talk to me
you really cannot see
that you fucking hurt me
Even if I go leave with you again
You will lie
So i will hide
For cry
And I will try
To don't die"
And even if she is just a Girl Soldier in her head,
Her life will be similar as a life of a Girl Soldier
because she will be
with that husband

Fuck him

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire